WhatsApp desktop not launching Windows 10? 6 Tips to Fix It.
If the WhatsApp desktop is not launching Windows 10, below are some fast fixes you can try troubleshooting tips.
Using WhatsApp on the Desktop is an outstanding way to maintain all essential messages and information in the same location. Likewise, it allows productivity as you don’t have to continuously check your mobile phone or be concerned about missing anything.
A lot of the time Whatsapp is not launching on desktop due to slow internet connection. You can use your wifi router as a signal extender. It is easily configured with your wifi router by using http //re.nextbox.home. It quickly helps you to configure your wireless router.
The Whatsapp app was founded in 2016 and it is continuously updated or enhanced. Nevertheless, once in a while you may encounter problems with the WhatsApp app.
In this case, you can endeavor the explanations detailed below to designate the WhatsApp Desktop app.
1. Reset the WhatsApp Desktop App
Sometimes, when you connect your mobile phone Whatsapp with the desktop, it is not connected. There are too many reasons behind not launching the Whatsapp app on your desktop. If you would like to troubleshoot this cause, then you can try to fix it by resetting the wireless desktop app. Retrogressing the Whatsapp app to its default settings might resolve your problem.
Below are some troubleshooting steps are given that essentially describe how you can reset the WhatsApp Desktop app in Windows 10:
- First of all, you have to click on the Right button to Start and launch your smart desktop.
- After this, go ahead into the Settings section and choose the settings of Apps.
- Then, select the settings and click on the App & features.
- After a while, the app list is demonstrated on your desktop.
- Tap on Whatsapp.
- Now, you will have to select WhatsApp.
- Then, click the Advanced settings options.
- Choose the Reset button and launch WhatsApp and prevent if it’s working.
- Lastly, open your Whatsapp app, if it works then you can use it, otherwise, follow other troubleshooting tips to resolve it adequately.
2. Close WhatsApp Using Task Manager
Maybe your WhatsApp service is working in the background of Whatsapp or when you are using it. If you do not disable it then it might generate an issue that Whatsapp is not launching on the desktop perfectly. If you would like to troubleshoot the occurring issues permanently, you should thoroughly shut the app.
Below is how you can do Close WhatsApp Using Task Manager:
- First of all, turn on your desktop.
- After this, press these keys simultaneously Ctrl + Shift + Esc to bring up Task Manager.
- Wait for a minute, the task manager is open on your desktop screen.
- Just you will choose from the Task manager a Processes tab, and choose WhatsApp.
- Finally, click on the End task button.
Begin the Whatsapp app up again on your mobile phone and see if the WhatsApp desktop launches Windows 10, then it is well. Otherwise, you can use the next troubleshooting tips to fix it.
3. Operate Your Whatsapp on the Same Wi-Fi Network
There is one thing that might have exited your concentration: which network you are hooked to.
While you may think that Whatsapp doesn’t make complete sense, you should hook your computer and mobile phone to the exact Wi-Fi network. You can use ap.setup to get a faster connection with your wifi router, Also, you plan on operating the WhatsApp Desktop app.
This appears to resolve the problem sometimes when there are link issues.
4. Update WhatsApp Desktop
The WhatsApp app might be glitching from an obsolete firmware version. If you have downloaded and installed the Whatsapp app from Microsoft Store. After this, you will have to launch it and click on the Download option. Then, you will have to click on the updates icon from the top-right corner.
Locate the WhatsApp Desktop and then click on the Download WhatsApp Desktop. Then, you will install the available update.
5. Reinstall the Whatsapp app
Once in a while, if the WhatsApp desktop is not launching Windows 10, you need to reinstall the Whatsapp app on your desktop.
First of all, you will uninstall the Whatsapp app and then go to the app store. From there you will install the latest version app from your desktop.
Ensure you can download and install the WhatsApp Desktop. After this, go to the WhatsApp website or from the Windows Store. If you would like to download the Whatsapp app from inconsistent, third-party websites, you might get your computer weak to malware attacks.
6. Operate the Internet Troubleshooter
If the Whatsapp app is stuck in an inexhaustible loading loop, there might be an issue with your internet connection. You can use the Windows built-in troubleshooter to fast WhatsApp desktop not launching Windows 10.